I always seem to have an extremely long list of unfinished projects, and an even longer list of projects that I want to do… So I’ve decided to get organizing and start holding myself accountable for finishing tasks and crossing things off of my list. I am dedicating this post to getting my projects list prioritized and organized. Here is my list:
1. Canadians Quilt Bee Block – I have yet to even look at the block request for June.
2. do.Good Stitches Block – I have yet to even look at the block request for June…. I’m sensing a pattern here!
3. Friendship swoon blocks – Jaclyn and I are going to do these blocks for each other… Then we don’t have to stick to a rigid timeline. This may in fact take us a few years! We have however, decided on a colour scheme, courtesy of our favourite coffee place Starbucks.
4. SMQG June Challenge – MQG challenge quilt with Petal Pinwheels – I have been sinking hours into this quilt and I love it!!! I’ll do a full reveal once it is finished. I’m currently doing the binding. For now, more peeks of the quilting.
5. Bunting for my Niece’s baby shower – should be a quick finish once I sit down at my machine to do it. I’ve already cut all of my fabric.
6. Schnitzel and Boo Mini Swap – I’m actively stalking my secret partner!
7. Carey’s Niece’s quilt – Carey is a massage therapist at my clinic and she asked me to make a quilt for her new niece. We went and picked out some great fabric last week and I’m hoping to get started on this one at the SMQG Sew Days in 2 weeks.
8. Megan’s mom’s quilt – my good friend started a quilt for her mom last year and has been unable to work on it due to all day sicknesses from the sweet little baby she’s growing in her belly ❤️ I offered to finish it by October for her mom’s birthday.
9. SMQG July Challenge – Modern Borders – must think of an idea…
10. Boris’s birthday quilt – my husband has not let me forget that I have not made him a quilt yet. His birthday in is July and I think I can knock out a sweet quilt for him to cozy up with on our deck. I would like your votes on the colour scheme though. Do we like the blues? Or the Greens?
11. do. Good Stitches quilt from March – just gotta do it!
12. Lily’s bedroom quilt – sadly, has slid way down on the priority list 😦
13. Bunting for Lily’s bedroom
14. Simply Solids quilt from December 2013 – I asked for snowflake blocks. It’s hard to work with snowflakes in this summer heat!
15. Mod Improv Quilt from May 2014 – just waiting for all of the blocks to filter in via Canada Post. I have 3/11 so far.
16. Sew Together Bag – I have the pattern. It’s on my list.
17. Sewing Circle Tote – I have the pattern. It’s also on my list.
18. Modern Blocks QAL – I’ve definitely missed the QAL, but I still want to make these blocks. Maybe I’ll make some Mini’s! I would like to have a display of mini’s on a wall in my sewing room.
19. Christmas table topper – I started this last year and am currently at the binding stage.
20. Mariner’s Star – I think I may like to do some sort of Medallion Quilt…
21. Lucky Stars BOM – I get a new star via email every month. I have all of 2013 and 2014 is already half done! *tear* I have made one of these for Jaclyn in January because it was her month in the Canadians Quilt Bee.
Phew! That’s a long list! Hopefully I get most of this done before Next year!!
Meanwhile, I’m dreaming of Quilt Con 2015….. Mmmmmmm!