I really really really love crossing things off lists. It’s a weird trait that I’m sure no other type A, working, mother has…. Last week I started organizing and prioritizing my UFO’s and WIP’s. This week I re-prioritized a few and get to cross some off the list!
Canadians Quilt Bee Block June – Lisa in Port Hope asked us to make this block. She had sent us the Center square and asked us to pair it with summer colours. Here’s my rendition:
do.Good Stitched Block June – I get to cross this one off the list this month because we are taking the month of June off. A completed task is a completed task!
3. Friendship Swoon Blocks – Jaclyn and I have yet to start this.
4. SMQG June Challenge – MQG challenge quilt with Michael Miller’s Petal Pinwheels – I’m on the last edge of bingding!!! I MAY have a quilting issue in the middle though that I MAY be going in to fix….
Bunting for my niece’s baby shower Done! Love it!
6. Schnitzel and Boo Mini Swap – the wheels are turning….
7. Carey’s neice’s quilt – I’m binding! I’ll blog this one as a finish soon – promise!
8. Baby Gifts for 2 *surprises* – waiting for inspiration to strike….
9. SMQG July Challenge – Modern Borders – see number 10.
10. Boris’s birthday quilt – I have fabric pulled; I decided to go with the blues and browns.
11. do. Good Stitches quilt from March – no progress.
12. Sewing Tote for Quilt Con – we may have chosen a pattern! But I’m going to save this for a reveal in a few months!!! Eeeekk!!! Ya…. nerdy excitement level…
13. Lily’s bedroom quilt – sadly, no progress.
14. Bunting for Lily’s bedroom – ditto.
15. Sew Together Bag – no progress.
16. Mod Improv Quilt from May 2014
17. Megan’s Mom’s Quilt
18. Sewing Circle Tote
19. Modern Blocks QAL
20. Christmas table topper
21. Mariner’s Star
22. Lucky Stars Blocks
23. Simply Solids Quilt from December 2013
I also made 2 pots of homemade soup today and a batch of grain free muffins! AND spent 2 hours working in the garden! What a super day! I hope you all enjoyed your day as much as I did 🙂