Wow! Wednesday already?! Another productive week in the books. To start off ~ I (mostly) finished my sewing room makeover on the weekend! You can see the start of the transformation here.
And this is how it looks now!
That’s still the mess corner that is home to all of my UFO’s and WIP’s. Plugging away at that pile…. especially now with a clean and crisp sewing studio to be creative in! I also have a big blank wall that I’d really like to see covered in mini’s made by my Quilty friends… Hint hint!!
And to continue with this list:
1. Canadians Quilt Bee Block – I haven’t seen the post for July’s block yet, so this will have to wait.
2. Do.Good Stitches Block – ditto.
3. Friendship Swoon Blocks – Jaclyn is away this week, and for another 2 weeks in August. I should really move this down to the September list…
4. SMQG June Challenge – MQG challenge quilt with Petal Pinwheels – DONE!!! And I am so happy with it!!!! However…. It has been raining for the past month so I don’t have good pictures of it yet. Stay tuned!
5. SMQG July Challenge – make a modern border. I have combined this with my husband’s birthday quilt and pieced most of the top (minus the modern border) at our SMQG sew in this past weekend. Good thing it was raining all weekend so I didn’t feel one ounce of guilt holes up in the basement of the LQS with my guild members.
7. Carey’s neice’s quilt – no progress this week.
8. Baby gifts for two friends – I have purchased the patterns and am gathering my supplies. Stay tuned!
9. Boris’s Birthday Quilt – see number 5.
10. do. Good Stitches quilt from March – no progress.
11. Sewing Tote for Quilt Con – no progress.
12. Lily’s bedroom quilt – sadly no progress.
13. Bunting for Lily’s bedroom – no progress.
14.Sew Together Bag – I have the fabric! I am planning on using my brand new bundle of Arizona fabrics for this bag! I can’t wait until this is my next project!
And for project to look forward to, this is my Autumn’s goal list:
15. Scrappy baskets for sorting my scraps.
16. Mod Improv Quilt from May 2014
17. Megan’s Mom’s Quilt
18. Sewing Circle Tote
19. Modern Blocks QAL
20. Christmas table topper
21. Mariner’s Star
22. Lucky Stars Blocks
23. Simply Solids Quilt from December 2013
In other news…. I AM REGISTERED FOR QUILT CON 2015!!!!!! I am in lots of great workshops and lectures, and wait listed for a few. Got my hotel, got my flight. Now I just need a bag….
24. Weekender bag….